Are you looking for a delicious cheese dip for your next party? This Bacon Cheeseburger Crock Pot Dip from Gooseberry Patch’s Slow Cooking All Year ‘Round is sure to please!
Aunt Lou here.
We had a couple of stops on New Year’s Eve, so we were late to the friend’s house where we have rang in every New Year’s of our relationship. Over half of the crew inside was around the dining room table laughing hysterically while playing a game. The food had been picked over pretty good. I was afraid we had arrived too late for my dip to get much attention, but set it up anyway.
First one, then another got some of this Bacon Cheeseburger Crock Pot Dip. And first one, then another asked me “What is this?!” followed by “This is awesome!” This went on for the rest of the evening as people snacked on all the goodies.
I was repeatedly asked for the recipe. Isn’t that the reaction we all want when we bring something to a pitch-in? So I am glad to share with you this incredibly easy and oh so delicious Bacon Cheeseburger Crock Pot Dip recipe! It would be great for your upcoming game-day party!
Bacon Cheeseburger Crock Pot Dip
Brown up your ground meat. I always use my micro-cooker. It is so quick and easy!
Drain and place in a large skillet. Over low heat, stir in your cheeses, your Red Gold tomatoes along with their juices and all of your bacon bits except for 2 tablespoons (set these aside for garnish at the end).
Cook it while stirring frequently until everything is heated through and well blended.
Pour this yummy mixture into a 2-quart crock pot (3 pot buffet slow cookers are great for party recipes like this!).
Cover and cook on low for 2-3 hours stirring occasionally. (Full recipe at the bottom of the post.)
Stir in parsley and sprinkle with the rest of your bacon bits just before serving.
We paired this yummy Bacon Cheeseburger Crock Pot Dip with some scoop tortilla chips and it was yuuuuummmmy! 🙂 Enjoy!
Want More Slow Cooker Recipes?
Do you get our FREE Newsletter? We regularly email you great recipe ideas for everything from breakfast to dinner and dessert!
Have you joined our FREE Recipe Club on Facebook? We share several recipes a day to help you find what works for your family! Connect with us there and always have tons of ways to cRock the Pot at your fingertips!
Pinterest fan? Join us on Pinterest!
- 1 lb of lean ground beef or turkey
- 8 oz package of cream cheese, cubed
- 2 c shredded cheddar cheese
- 10 oz can of diced tomatoes with green chiles
- 6 oz package of real bacon bits, divided
- 1 t dried parsley
- assorted dippers
- Brown up ground meat
- Drain meat and place in a large skillet
- Over low heat, stir in cheeses, tomatoes along with their juices and all of the bacon bits except for 2 tablespoons (set these aside for garnish at the end)
- Cook while stirring frequently until everything is heated through and well blended
- Pour mixture into a 2-quart crock pot
- Cover and cook on low for 2-3 hours stirring occasionally.
- Stir in parsley and sprinkle with remaining bacon bits just before serving