Are you looking for a great party dip? This Bacon Double Cheese Dip recipe will tempt your guests to take a double dip!
This dip has three things going for it… Bacon. Cheese. And, more cheese.
Bacon Double Cheese Dip
This Bacon Double Cheese Dip from Gooseberry Patch’s new Slow-Cooker Fall Favorites is the perfect party food. It is ooey gooey goodness that is totally scoopable with a great party chip. Also… Bacon. Enough said.
I like to throw this decadent cheese dip in my 3 Pot Buffet Slow Cooker in the middle pot and serve two different meatballs in each side pot.
- 8 slices of bacon -chopped and cooked crispy
- 2 8oz bricks of cream cheese-softened
- 1 cup mayo or plain greek yogurt
- 2 8 oz pkgs of favorite shredded cheese (we used swiss and sharp cheddar)
- 2 green onions-finely chopped
- Beat together cream cheese and mayo (or yogurt)
- Stir in shredded cheeses
- Add remaining ingredients, reserving a little bacon to top with at the end.
- Cook on low for 3 hours or until hot and smooth.
- Garnish with reserved bacon.
- Serve with chips and crackers.
Affiliate links were used in this post.
This recipe was shared on The Weekend Potluck.