Do you love all things buffalo flavored like we do? Then you will definitely want this Crock Pot Buffalo Ranch Dip at your next party or just to treat yourself!
Aunt Lou here.
So we kinda like buffalo food around here if you haven’t guessed it…Crock Pot Buffalo Meatballs, Crock Pot Buffalo Chicken Soup, Shredded Buffalo Chicken Sliders, Crock Pot Buffalo Chicken Wings….you get the idea. So when it dawned on me that I hadn’t yet just made a straight up buffalo dip, I knew I had to make some for a get together we had coming at our house.
It was a huge hit at the party! Everyone loved it! Shew! Being someone who cooks for a living, I always feel pressure, especially when it is a recipe I thought up, for it to be yummy. Boy did this Crock Pot Buffalo Ranch Dip deeeliver!
Crock Pot Buffalo Ranch Dip Notes
- If you are sensitive to spicy foods, you can cut back on how much Frank’s you use. However, if you like spicy foods, this is going to be right up your alley!
- I made this in my 3-quart crock pot since it is a small dip. Using a larger crock pot would greatly affect the cooking time, so I wouldn’t recommend it.
Serves: 6-8 servings
- 2 - 8 oz pkgs cream cheese
- ½ cup Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- 1 oz pkg ranch mix
- Cut your cream cheese into cubes and place in your crock pot
- Pour your Frank's on top of your cream cheese
- Sprinkle your ranch mix on top
- Cover and cook on low for 1-2 hours, stirring frequently
- Serve with crackers
Affiliate links were used in this post.