Let’s see if this sounds good to you…easy recipe that will have everyone devouring their veggies? Sounds good, right? Then you don’t want to miss this Crock Pot Cheesy Veggies recipe!
Note: We use referral links for the products we love.
Aunt Lou here.
If you’ve read many of my posts, you might have figured out that I am not too much of a veggie lover. However, I am definitely a cheese lover though. So I thought I would give this Crock Pot Cheesy Veggies recipe that I adapted from Gooseberry Patch’s What’s for Dinner a try to see if I could find a recipe to help me eat my veggies like a good girl.
Crock Pot Cheesy Veggies Notes:
- These Crock Pot Cheesy Veggies are super simple. Seriously, this would be a great starter recipe for someone who is trying out a making a side dish for the first time.
- I used Mr. Mini (my 4-quart Crock Pot). It was the perfect size for this recipe!
- There are quite a few servings in this lovely recipe, so if you are going to a potluck or having a holiday gathering, this is a must-make to keep everyone happy! The creamy cheese sauce is great with all those veggies!
- Make sure you stir frequently after the cheese starts to melt. You don’t want the cheese on the edges to burn. Also, if you are taking this to a party or potluck, you will want to leave it on warm, but still give it a stir every once in a while just like you would a cheese dip.
- 32 oz bag of frozen mixed veggies
- 8 oz Velveeta cubed
- 10.75 oz can cream of mushroom soup
Pour all of your ingredients in your crock pot
Cover and cook on low for 2-3 hours, stirring frequently after the cheese starts to melt