Are you looking for a great fresh apple recipe? Our Crock Pot Cinnamon Apples are the perfect family dinner side dish recipe!
Note: We use referral links to products we love.
I just love apple season. For as long as I can remember we have made Crock Pot Cinnamon Apples, Fried Apples and Crock Pot Apple Butter— Yum! So, we figured it was about time we shared this family favorite with you! Mikey even made you a video.
Fall is totally my favorite time of year. We cannot wait to pull on our jeans and sweatshirts and head to the apple orchards, pumpkin patches and corn mazes!
It has been a family tradition for years! Do you guys have fall traditions?
Crock Pot Cinnamon Apples
- We cook this up in our 6 quart slow cookers like this one.
- This is a dinner side dish recipe. If you want your apples to be more sweet, you will need to add more sugar to taste.
- We used gala apples but you can use the apple of your choice.
- 3 lbs Gala Apples- Cored and cut into wedges
- ½ cup brown sugar- packed
- ½ cup sugar
- 1½ Tablespoons Cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons Almond Extract
- 1 stick of butter- sliced
- Place your apples in your 6 quart slow cooker.
- In a bowl, mix your sugars and cinnamon and then sprinkle on top of your apples.
- Drizzle with your extract.
- Place butter slices evenly on top.
- Cover and cook on low for 4-5 hours, occasionally stirring.