If you love delicious cobbler and simple recipes, then you’re gonna love this Crock Pot Cinnamon Roll Mixed Berry Cobbler! It is sure to be a crowd pleaser!
Note: We use affiliate links for the products we love
Aunt Lou here.
I finally did it! I finally found a delicious recipe using cinnamon rolls before big sister! First she made this mouth-watering Crock Pot Cinnamon Roll Casserole. Then there was this Crock Pot Cinnamon Roll French Toast that is ah-mazing! And last, but most certainly not least is this divine Crock Pot Cinnamon Roll Cherry Cobbler. Yum! However, I found this delicious Crock Pot Cinnamon Roll Mixed Berry Cobbler recipe that I adapted from Crock Pot’s Dump Recipes! Yay! (Sibling rivalry at its best because you benefit from all the delicious recipes!!!)
Crock Pot Cinnamon Roll Mixed Berry Cobbler Notes:
- This is a super simple recipe. It is a great recipe for someone just starting out with cRockin’ the pot!
- You can use the icing in the tube of cinnamon rolls or your favorite powdered sugar icing recipe. Either one will be delicious with this recipe!
- I used Dotty, my 2.5-quart polka dot crock pot. (Thanks to Bevist and Bonnie for helping me name her!) She did wonderfully with this yummy Crock Pot Cinnamon Roll Mixed Berry Cobbler!
Serves: 8 servings
- 16 oz pkg frozen mixed berries
- 1 cup sugar
- ¼ cup corn starch
- ¼ cup water
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 12 oz tube of refrigerated cinnamon rolls with icing
- In a large bowl, mix together your water and corn starch
- Add in your sugar and mix well
- Pour your berries in and gently stir until your berries are coated evenly
- Put your berry mixture in your 2.5-quart crock pot and mix well (I used Dotty, my 2.5-quart polka dot crock pot)
- Place your cinnamon rolls in a single layer on top
- Cover and cook on high for 3-4 hours
- Serve with icing drizzled on top