If you are looking for a great ham recipe that is super easy, check out this Cola Crock Pot Ham! Michael’s Uncle Mark gave me the recipe, and we were in love from the first bite!
Aunt Lou here.
Michael’s Aunt Mary and Uncle Mark were in town and needed a place to stay while we had some family things going on. As always, people are really curious about what it is that I do. After I explained that I cook recipes to see if they are yummy and then put them on here for you guys if they pass the test, Mark was telling me about a great way that he makes ham. That worked out perfectly since Michael bought FIVE hams for $25! I was needing a new recipe to try out for you guys! And that my friends is how we got Cola Crock Pot Ham.
Cola Crock Pot Ham
So this is pretty easy. You do have to heat your coke and brown sugar on the stove until the sugar is almost all the way dissolved, but that is about as hard as it gets.
- 7 lb semi-boneless fully cooked ham
- 12 oz can cola
- 1 c packed brown sugar
- 20 oz can of pineapple slices
- Heat your cola and brown sugar in a pot on the stove on medium/high, stirring continually, until it is mostly combined
- Place your ham in your crock pot
- Pour your cola mixture over the ham
- Use your toothpicks to secure your pineapple slices on your ham
- Cover and cook on low for around 6 hours
- Remove your toothpicks and pineapple slices
- Slice your ham and serve
Slow Cooker Recommendation
For this delicious Cola Crock Pot Ham, I used my Travel Crock Pot. I actually took this ham to our small group (they gave it rave reviews!), so being able to secure the lid was a huge bonus! You will just need to make sure that your ham can fit in your crock pot with the lid on securely.