Have you ever had a souffle? Better yet, have you ever made a souffle? This Crock Pot Cheese Souffle from Gooseberry Patch’s Slow-Cooker Christmas Favorites is so simple and delicious!
Aunt Lou here.
I have always heard of souffle and always thought it sounded quite fancy. This country girl had never had one and definitely hadn’t made one. To be honest, it always intimidated me a bit. I mean, it sounds like something that would be ordered at a fancy business meal.
Crock Pot Cheese Souffle
When I saw this Crock Pot Cheese Souffle, I just took a look at the recipe out of curiosity. I was more than pleasantly surprised to see that it is really easy to make and sounded really good!
With my first taste, I was in love. Then Ryder came over, and I had to share…and by share I mean practically give him the rest of my piece. Ah well, I love it when he loves a new recipe!
- Spray your crock pot with cooking spray
- Place half of your bread in the bottom of your crock pot
- Cover with half of your cheese
- Repeat your layers
- Beat together the rest of your ingredients in a large bowl
- Pour this mixture over the top of your bread and cheese
- Cover and cook on low for 3-4 hours (it should be set up when it is done)
Slow Cooker Recommendation
I used my Hamilton Beach Programmable Insulated Slow Cooker for this one, so clean up was easy, peasy, lemon squeezy! Your favorite 5-6 quart slow cooker should work just fine.
Affiliate links were used in this post.