Oh my! Do I have a treat for you!!! This Crock Pot Oatmeal Raisin Cookie Overnight Oats is a super easy recipe that tastes great! I mean, come on, it tastes like an oatmeal raisin cookie for goodness sakes!
Note: We use referral links for the products we love.
Aunt Lou here.
My favorite cookies are oatmeal raisin. It used to be snickerdoodles (hmmmm…maybe another oats idea!), but for some reason, oatmeal raisin cookies have just become what I absolutely love. So when I was talking over a recipe for overnight oats I found in Gooseberry Patch’s Busy Day Slow Cooking, we talked it out and this Crock Pot Oatmeal Raisin Cookie Overnight Oats recipe was born. Oh. My. Yum.
Crock Pot Oatmeal Raisin Cookie Overnight Oats Notes:
- Now I know some people are not steel cut oats people (psst…I am a recent convert myself!). Trust me…these are goooood! You might want to give them a try just to be sure you can’t be swayed. 😉
- Cris learned a long time ago to use the double-broiler method to get great results when cooking oats overnight…so much so that Mikey made a video to teach you how to use it.
- If you don’t have an heat proof bowl, we recommend using the large bowl from this set.
- Since this was a new recipe and cooking overnight, you know I had to use my dear, reliable Sir Hamilton (my Hamilton Beach Programmable Insulated Slow Cooker). It turned out beautifully!
Crock Pot Oatmeal Raisin Cookie Overnight Oats
- Spray a bowl that will fit in your crock pot with cooking spray
- Place all your ingredients in your bowl and stir well
- Place your bowl ( we recommend the large bowl from this set) in your crock pot and pour water in the crock (not in the bowl) until the water level is halfway up the bowl (do not put in water above halfway up the side of your bowl or the water could get into your oats)
- Cover and cook on low for 8 hours
- Crock Pot Beefy Taco Soup - December 8, 2023
- Bacon Brown Sugar Pork Chops (Oven Recipe) - December 8, 2023
- Crock Pot Chili Cheese Tater Tot Casserole for Two - December 3, 2023