Are you looking for an easy fool-proof crock pot dessert? Our Easy Crock Pot Peach Cobbler is simple to make and absolutely delicious to eat. You will be shocked at how easy it is to throw together!
Note: We use referral links to products we love.
Cris here. I have to confess… I thought I had put this recipe up on the site ages ago. But, when I went looking for it this weekend it wasn’t there! So, I had to remedy that immediately. This is one of those GREAT recipes that you can keep all the ingredients on hand and whip up anytime you need it.
Now… you may be saying to yourself… “Self, didn’t she just share this the other day?” Nope. I shared an Easy Crock Pot Peach Crumble the other day– using the same bowl ( I REALLY like the bowl, okay?)– and so it may look familiar, BUT the taste and textures are completely different.
Crock Pot Peach Cobbler
- We used Peaches in Heavy Syrup- You can use light syrup versions but I haven’t tried just juice.
- We crock this up in any of our 6 quart slow cookers on a regular basis.
- Make sure your baking powder has not expired. Fresh baking powder is essential to this recipe.
- The way you put this recipe together feels all wrong, but follow the steps and it will turn out just perfect– promise.
- 1/2 cup Butter
- 1 Cup Milk
- 1 Cup Sugar
- 1 Cup Flour
- 2 teaspoons Baking Powder
- 1 teaspoon Cinnamon
- 30 oz Peaches in Heavy Syrup (2-15 oz cans)
- Melt butter and place in the bottom of your 6 quart slow cooker
- In a mixing bowl combine the remaining ingredients except the peaches
- Pour batter into the slow cooker
- Spoon peaches and syrup on top of the batter– do not mix.
- Set slow cooker on high and cook for 1½ – 2 hours OR until top of cobbler is set.
- Note: You may want to put a paper towel under the lid while baking to catch condensation.
- Electric Pressure Cooker Easy Pulled Ribs (Ninja Foodi Recipe) - December 3, 2020
- Low Carb Ninja Foodi Italian Wedding Soup - October 6, 2020
- Goode Times Weekly Vol. 1, Issue 2 - September 27, 2020