Crock Pot Creamy Buffalo Chicken Sandwiches
These Crock Pot Creamy Buffalo Chicken Sandwiches take your regular buffalo chicken sandwich to a different level! Oh. My. Yum.
Prep Time5 mins
Cook Time4 hrs
Total Time4 hrs 5 mins
Servings: 6 people
- 4 boneless , skinless chicken breasts
- 2/3 cup Frank's Hot Sauce
- 1/2 cup butter , melted
- 8 oz pkg cream cheese , cubed
- buns (or ciabatta rolls sliced in half)
- ranch dressing
Place your chicken in the bottom of your 6-quart slow cooker (I used Sir Hamilton, my Hamilton Beach Programmable Insulated Slow Cooker).
Mix together you melted butter and Frank's and pour over your chicken
Place your cubed cream cheese evenly on top (make sure the cubes are not touching the sides of the crock pot)
Cover and cook on low for 4-6 hours, stirring occasionally
Serve on buns/rolls with ranch dressing
- If you like your buffalo chicken spicier, you can always cut back on the butter or add in more Frank's. It is completely up to you!
- As with any of our recipes, calorie counts and nutritional information varies greatly depending on which products you choose to use when cooking this dish.
- All slow cookers cook differently, so cooking times are always a basic guideline and should always be tested first in your own slow cooker and time adjusted as needed.