No-Peel Crock Pot Hard Boiled Eggs
Do you hate peeling hard boiled eggs for potato salad or egg salad recipes? Our No-Peel Crock Pot Hard Boiled Eggs take all the hassle out of making hard boiled eggs in bulk for recipes or salads.
Prep Time5 mins
Cook Time1 hr 30 mins
Total Time1 hr 35 mins
Grab a 6 quart slow cooker and add 2 cups of water into the crock.
Butter a 2.5 quart oven safe bowl and place it inside the crock.
Carefully crack and add 8 eggs to the buttered bowl, keeping yolks from breaking.
Cover and cook on high for 90 minutes to 2 hours- until yolks set and look hard boiled.
Run a rubber spatula around the edge of the eggs to loosen them from the side of the bowl.
Carefully, remove the bowl from the crock and turn it out onto a cutting board. Use oven mitts as the bowl will be hot.
Chop the eggs to desired consistency and use in recipes or top on salads.
Store in a sealed container in the fridge for up to 3 days.
- We used a 6 quart slow cooker with a 2.5 quart oven safe bowl. If you use a different size bowl or crock, cooking times and consistency may vary.
- We also used our favorite rubber spatula to make releasing the eggs easy.
- We have tried this using cooking spray instead of butter and it will work, they will just stick more.
- Looking for more recipes? Our Recipe Finder can help you find exactly what you need.
- Check out all our favorite recommendations for cookbooks, slow cookers and low carb essentials in our Amazon Influencer Shop.
- As with any of our recipes, carb counts, calorie counts and nutritional information varies greatly. As a result, your nutritional content depends on which products you choose to use when cooking this dish. The auto-calculation is just an automated estimate and should NOT be used for specific dietary needs.
- All slow cookers cook differently, so cooking times are always a basic guideline. Recipes should always be tested first in your own slow cooker and time adjusted as needed.
Calories: 63kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 4g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 164mg | Sodium: 62mg | Potassium: 61mg | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 240IU | Calcium: 25mg | Iron: 0.8mg