Low Carb Crock Pot Zuppa Toscana Soup
Are you looking for low carb crock pot recipes? Our Low Carb Crock Pot Zuppa Toscana Soup is one of our favorites and is only 5 net carbs.
Prep Time15 mins
Cook Time4 hrs
Total Time4 hrs 15 mins
- 1 lb . ground breakfast sausage
- 1 small shallot , chopped
- 6 slices bacon , diced
- 1 teaspoon garlic , minced
- 4 cups chicken or beef broth
- 1 cup cauliflower , cut into bite sized pieces
- 2 cups kale , thinly sliced
- ¾ cup heavy cream
Brown sausage, adding bacon, shallots and garlic while cooking.
Drain and add to 4-6 quart slow cooker.
Add broth and cauliflower and cook on low 4-6 hours or until cauliflower is tender.
Turn off heat and stir in kale and heavy cream.
Serve in bowls.
- We used our Ninja Slow Cooker to make this dish so that we could brown our meat in the unit before slow cooking. However, you can use a regular slow cooker and brown in a skillet ahead of time.
- We figured this recipe at 540 Calories and 5 Net Carbs per serving based on the ingredients we used. As with any of our recipes, calorie counts, carb counts and additional nutritional information varies greatly depending on which products you choose to use when cooking this dish.
- All slow cookers cook differently, so cooking times are always a basic guideline and should always be tested first in your own slow cooker and time adjusted as needed.