Crock Pot Cheeseburger Salad
Are you looking for a yummy way to switch up your salad routine? Our Crock Pot Cheeseburger Salad takes all the delicious flavors from your favorite burger and turns it into a fun salad!
Prep Time15 mins
Cook Time2 hrs
Total Time2 hrs 15 mins
- 2 lbs Ground Beef
- 2 Cloves Garlic - minced
- 1 Shallot -chopped (can substitute onion if desired)
- 1 tsp Onion Powder
- Salt and Pepper- To taste
- 12 Slices - Deluxe Deli American Cheese- Chopped
- 1 Bag Salad (we used the Butter Lettuce Mix)
- Garnish: Pickles , Ketchup, Mustard, Mayo, Tomatoes, Onion, Shredded Cheese, etc.
Brown meat with garlic and shallots (or onion) in a skillet or browning slow cooker.
Drain and place meat in a 4-6 quart slow cooker.
Stir in cheese.
Cover and cook on low for 2-4 hours, stirring occasionally.
- We used a browning slow cooker to make this a one pot meal but you can use a skillet to brown the beef and use a regular slow cooker if desired.
- We used shallots in this recipe, but onions are a good substitute. We like to use freeze dried shallots in our kitchen to keep them always on hand.
- We calculated the meat in this recipe as having 334 calories and .7 net carbs based off the specific ingredients we used.
- As with any of our recipes, calorie counts and nutritional information varies greatly depending on which products you choose to use when cooking this dish.
- All slow cookers cook differently, so cooking times are always a basic guideline and should always be tested first in your own slow cooker and time adjusted as needed.