Crock Pot Philly Cheesesteak
Our Crock Pot Philly Cheesesteak makes your favorite sandwich a snap to make. Savory beef, onions, peppers and mushrooms cook up in your slow cooker and then are served up on a toasted hoagie roll topped with melted provolone cheese.
Prep Time5 mins
Cook Time2 hrs
Total Time2 hrs 5 mins
- 2 lbs Thinly Sliced Roast Beef Deli Meat
- 1 Cup Beef Broth
- 1 Onion chopped
- 1 Large Green Bell Pepper , Seeded and Cut into Bite Size Pieces
- 8 oz Baby Bella Mushrooms sliced
- 1 Clove Garlic minced
- 8 Hoagie Rolls
- 8 Slices Provolone Cheese
Place Beef in 4-6 quart slow cooker, separating slices.
Add onion, peppers, mushrooms and garlic and pour broth on top.
Cook on low for 3-4 hours or high for 1-2 hours, stirring occasionally.
Toast rolls, if desired.
Using a slotted spoon, serve on hoagie rolls and top with cheese.
- As with any of our recipes, calorie counts and nutritional information varies greatly depending on which products you choose to use when cooking this dish.
- All slow cookers cook differently, so cooking times are always a basic guideline and should always be tested first in your own slow cooker and time adjusted as needed.