Crock Pot Chicken Alfredo Ravioli Casserole
If you are looking for an easy recipe that kids and grown ups alike will love, this Crock Pot Chicken Alfredo Ravioli Casserole recipe is for you! Yum!
Prep Time5 mins
Cook Time2 hrs
Total Time2 hrs 5 mins
Servings: 6 people
- 1 1/2 - 2 lbs boneless , skinless chicken, cut into bite size pieces
- 2 16 oz jars alfredo sauce
- 25 oz bag frozen ravioli
- fresh grated parmesan cheese , optional
Spray your casserole crock or 6-quart slow cooker lightly with cooking spray (I used Cassie, my 9 x13 casserole slow cooker made by Crock Pot)
Place your cut up chicken pieces evenly in the bottom of your crock
Pour one jar of alfredo sauce evenly on top of your chicken
Layer your frozen ravioli on top of your chicken
Pour your remaining jar of sauce on top of the ravioli and spread evenly
Cover and cook on high for 2-3 hours
Serve with fresh grated parmesan, if desired
- I used boneless, skinless chicken thighs because they were on sale. You could also use chicken tenders (to speed up the process of cutting into bite size pieces) or chicken breasts.
- If you have the time and want to make your own alfredo sauce, I have a great recipe you can find here. If you need a speedier way of making this recipe, I love the Kroger brand alfredo sauce or Bertolli.
- As with any of our recipes, calorie counts and nutritional information varies greatly depending on which products you choose to use when cooking this dish.
- All slow cookers cook differently, so cooking times are always a basic guideline and should always be tested first in your own slow cooker and time adjusted as needed.