Crock Pot Strawberry Cream Dump Cake
Whether you have fresh or frozen strawberries, you can whip up this amazing Crock Pot Strawberry Cream Dump Cake! Your house will smell amazing and your taste buds will be doing a happy dance!
Prep Time5 mins
Cook Time2 hrs
Total Time2 hrs 5 mins
Servings: 8 people
- 4 cups strawberries , cut into quarters
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1 1/4 cup sugar , divided
- 1 white cake mix
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 1 stick butter , sliced
In a large bowl, mix together your strawberries, flour and 1 cup of sugar
Spray your 6-quart crock pot lightly with cooking spray (I used Corky, my Hamilton Beach Multi-Quart Slow Cooker)
Pour your strawberry mixture in your crock pot
Mix together your cream cheese and remaining sugar
Spoon cream cheese mixture on top of your strawberries
Sprinkle your cake mix on top
Top with pats of butter
Place a few paper towels under your lid
Cover and cook on high for 2-3 hours
- Being the middle of summer, strawberries are plentiful (and cheap!), but you can use frozen strawberries when you need a summer pick-me-up in the middle of winner.
- The paper towels keep the moisture that gathers on the lid of your crock pot from dripping down on your yummy cake.
- As with any of our recipes, calorie counts and nutritional information varies greatly depending on which products you choose to use when cooking this dish.
- All slow cookers cook differently, so cooking times are always a basic guideline and should always be tested first in your own slow cooker and time adjusted as needed.