Crock Pot Parmesan Broccoli Cauliflower
Are you looking for an easy side dish for family dinner? Our Crock Pot Parmesan Broccoli Cauliflower Recipe is a simple side dish with a lot of flavor.
Prep Time5 mins
Cook Time2 hrs
Total Time2 hrs 5 mins
Servings: 6 -8
- 2 lbs Frozen Broccoli Cauliflower Mix
- 1 Stick Butter -Sliced
- 1 Tablespoon Minced Garlic
- 2 Tablespoons Dried Minced Onion
- Salt and Pepper to Taste
- 1/4 Cup Chopped Parsley
- 1/2 to 1 Cup Shredded Parmesan
Place Frozen Broccoli Cauliflower in 6 quart Slow Cooker
Top with butter, garlic, onion and parsley and toss to combine.
Salt and pepper to taste.
Cook on high for 2 hrs to 3 hrs, stirring occasionally until veggies are desired tenderness.*See note about cooking times.
Add Parmesan and stir before serving.
- As with any of our recipes, calorie counts and nutritional information varies greatly depending on which products you choose to use when cooking this dish.
- All slow cookers cook differently, so cooking times are always a basic guideline and should always be tested first in your own slow cooker and time adjusted as needed.