Crock Pot Cheesy Chicken Cauliflower Casserole (Low Carb)
Are you looking for a great low carb casserole that everyone will love? This Crock Pot Cheesy Chicken Cauliflower Casserole is one of our favorite family dinners. And, everyone fights over the leftovers!
Prep Time15 mins
Cook Time2 hrs
Total Time2 hrs 15 mins
- 4 Cups Riced Cauliflower or finely chopped cauliflower
- 4 Cups Boneless Skinless Chicken Thighs- cooked and cut into bite sized pieces
- 2 Cups Shredded Extra Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- 1 Cup Sour Cream
- 8 oz Cream Cheese- Softened
- 1.5 teaspoon Poultry Seasoning
- 2 Eggs - Beaten
- Salt and Pepper to Taste
In a mixer, combine sour cream, cream cheese, eggs and poultry seasoning until well mixed.
Remove bowl from mixer and stir in chicken and cauliflower, seasoning with salt and pepper.
Pour mixture into a casserole crock OR 6 quart slow cooker.
Top with shredded cheese.
Cook on high for 2-3 hours until casserole heats through and cheese fully melts.
- We find riced cauliflower in the freezer section at the grocery store. If you would like to make your own you can just finely chop it with a knife or run through a food processor.
- We cook up our chicken ahead of time by grilling it or cooking it in a skillet with some seasoned salt and butter.
- We LOVE using our casserole crock for this recipe because it makes dividing portions so much easier. However, this recipe cooks up great in a regular 6 quart slow cooker too.
- We calculated this recipe as 4 net carbs with 220 calories. As with any of our recipes, calorie counts and nutritional information varies greatly depending on which products you choose to use when cooking this dish.
- All slow cookers cook differently, so cooking times are always a basic guideline and should always be tested first in your own slow cooker and time adjusted as needed.