Low Carb Crock Pot Pizza Soup
Are you looking for a delicious soup that kids of all ages will love? Our creamy Low Carb Crock Pot Pizza Soup is so flavorful and filling! Add your favorite toppings to make it your own.
Prep Time10 mins
Cook Time2 hrs
Total Time2 hrs 10 mins
- 1-2 lbs Ground Sausage - Browned
- 2 Cups Marinara Sauce We used our favorite low carb sauce.
- 14.5 oz Can Beef Broth
- 1 Cup Water
- 16 oz Cream Cheese- Cubbed
- 4 oz Mushrooms - Drained
- 2.25 oz Black Olives - Drained
- 1 Tablespoon Italian Seasoning
- 1 Cup Mini Pepperoni or chopped regular pepperoni
- Optional- Garnish Mozzarella
Combine all ingredients in a 6 quart slow cooker and cook on high for 2-3 hour or on low for 4-5 hours, stirring occasionally.
Serve in bowls and top with mozzarella cheese if desired.
- If eating low carb, make sure to read labels. Marinara can drastically change the carb count. This is the lowest carb marinara I have been able to find. It is pricey, but it tastes amazing.
- If you enjoy sausage as much as we do, make sure to use 2 lbs to make your soup extra meaty. If you are a pepperoni fan instead, use 1 lb and double up your pepperoni.
- We LOVE browning slow cookers for dishes like this, because it lets you brown your meat IN the slow cooker. Don't worry if you don't have one, just brown your meat in skillet before crockin'.
- Check out all our Low Carb Crock Pot Recipes
- Looking for more recipes? Our Recipe Finder can help you find exactly what you need.
- Check out all our favorite recommendations for cookbooks, slow cookers and low carb essentials in our Amazon Influencer Shop.
- As with any of our recipes, carb counts, calorie counts and nutritional information varies greatly. As a result, your nutritional content depends on which products you choose to use when cooking this dish. The auto-calculation is just an automated estimate and should NOT be used for specific dietary needs.
- All slow cookers cook differently, so cooking times are always a basic guideline. Recipes should always be tested first in your own slow cooker and time adjusted as needed.
Calories: 486kcal | Carbohydrates: 5g | Protein: 17g | Fat: 45g | Saturated Fat: 18g | Cholesterol: 118mg | Sodium: 1327mg | Potassium: 312mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 846IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 83mg | Iron: 2mg | Net Carbs: 4g