Crock Pot Cheesy Chicken Spaghetti
Do you want a recipe that kids and adults alike will love? This easy recipe of Crock Pot Cheesy Chicken Spaghetti is the answer to your prayers! Yum!
Prep Time10 mins
Cook Time4 hrs
Total Time4 hrs 10 mins
Servings: 8 people
- 16 oz box spaghetti cooked al dente
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 10.5 oz can cream of mushroom soup
- 10.5 oz can cream of chicken soup
- 4 green onions chopped
- 16 oz pkg pasteurized process cheese spread cubed
- 4 boneless skinless, chicken breasts, cubed
- 1/4 teaspoon celery salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- garnish: fresh grated parmesan
- This recipe is from Gooseberry Patch's Everyday Slow Cooker.
- I used thin spaghetti because that is what we like in this house, but you can use regular if that is what you and yours prefer.
- If you want it cheesier, you can always add in some more cheese. Make it your own!
- We love using this this 6 quart slow cooker,but any 6 quart slow cooker will work.
- Check out all our favorite recommendations for cookbooks, slow cookers and low carb essentials in our Amazon Influencer Shop.
- As with any of our recipes, calorie counts and nutritional information varies greatly depending on which products you choose to use when cooking this dish.
- All slow cookers cook differently, so cooking times are always a basic guideline and should always be tested first in your own slow cooker and time adjusted as needed.