Crock Pot Creamy Mississippi Beef
Do you love Crock Pot Mississippi Beef as much as we do? Our Crock Pot Creamy Mississippi Beef is a creamy twist on everyone's favorite pot roast. Added bonus? It is an amazing crock pot low carb recipe.
Prep Time5 mins
Cook Time8 hrs
Total Time8 hrs 5 mins
Servings: 6 -8
Place roast in the bottom of a 6 quart slow cooker.
Sprinkle gravy and ranch mixes on top.
Place pepperoncinis around roast.
If desired, pour juice around outside as well.
Cook on low for 8 hours.
Shred beef with two forks or in a stand mixer and return to juices.
Stir in cream cheese until melted.
Serve on buns, over mashed potatoes or on its own.
- If you like spice, add the juice, if you aren't a fan of spice, don't add the juice. No additional liquid is needed, the roast will make its own juices.
- This is a fantastic low carb recipe that carb lovers will enjoy as well. Perfect for family dinners, potlucks and holidays.
- If you are looking for more low carb recipes, you can find them here: Low Carb Recipes
- Check out our favorite Slow Cookers, Pressure Cookers, Multi-Cookers and Air Fryers in our Amazon Influencer Shop.
- As with any of our recipes, carb counts, calorie counts and nutritional information varies greatly depending on which products you choose to use when cooking this dish.
- All slow cookers cook differently, so cooking times are always a basic guideline and should always be tested first in your own slow cooker and time adjusted as needed.