Dilly Crock Pot Roast
Are you looking for an easy roast that has a phenomenal flavor? This reader submitted recipe for Dilly Crock Pot Roast is fantastic (and low in carbs)!
Prep Time5 mins
Cook Time8 hrs
Total Time8 hrs 5 mins
Servings: 6 8
- 3-5 lb chuck roast
- lemon pepper seasoning to taste
- 2 tbsp bacon grease for browning
- 1 can golden cream of mushroom soup (or regular cream of mushroom)
- 2 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1/3 cup chop dill pickles
Sprinkle roast with lemon pepper seasoning on both sides
Brown roast in skillet (or browning slow cooke
r) in bacon grease
Transfer to crock pot.
Mix remaining ingredients in a small bowl and pour on top of roast and cook on med 6-8 hours or till fall apart tender.
Sprinkle with the bacon bits (if you fried 3-4 pieces) before serving, I just use the grease I save.
- This is a reader submitted recipe by Marlene Chandler-- thanks Marlene!!
- This recipe is low in carbs, however some low carb folks don't like to use cream of mushroom soup. If you don't mind, this is definitely a roast to throw in your low carb menu rotation that even carb lovers will love.
- As with any of our recipes, carb counts, calories and nutritional information varies greatly depending on which products you choose to use when cooking this dish.
- All slow cookers cook differently, so cooking times are always a basic guideline and should always be tested first in your own slow cooker and time adjusted as needed.