The BEST Crock Pot Hot Chocolate
Rich and creamy and perfectly warm. Our favorite hot chocolate recipe!
- 7½ Cups Whole Milk
- ½ Cup Baking Cocoa
- ⅛ tsp Salt
- 1½ tsp Vanilla Extract
- 14 oz Can Sweetened Condensed Milk
Combine cocoa and salt together in the crock.
Add vanilla and gradually pour in milk while mixing to combine well.
Add sweetened condensed milk and stir well.
Cover and cook on high for 2 hours.
- Looking for our Crock Star Mugs? You can find them in our store.
- Any crock pot will cook this recipe up nicely. I personally prefer my automatic stirring slow cooker. It automatically stirs every two hours but for this recipe I just hit the manual button when I walk by it to stir things up nicely without ever having to open the lid!
- Recipe adapted from Gooseberry Patch's Slow Cooker Fall Favorites.
- As with any of our recipes, calorie counts and nutritional information varies greatly depending on which products you choose to use when cooking this dish.
- All slow cookers cook differently, so cooking times are always a basic guideline and should always be tested first in your own slow cooker and time adjusted as needed.