Instant Pot Dilly Roast
Are you looking for a delicious roast to make in your electric pressure cooker? Our Instant Pot Dilly Roast takes our 8 hour Crock Pot Dilly Roast and converts it into a recipe that is ready to eat in 90 minutes or less!
Prep Time15 mins
Cook Time1 hr
Total Time1 hr 30 mins
- 2 lb chuck roast
- lemon pepper seasoning -to taste
- 2 Tablespoons bacon grease
- 1 can cream of celery soup
- 2 Tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2/3 cups dill pickles – chopped we used spears
Turn your browning/saute feature on a 6 quart electric pressure cooker and heat bacon grease.
Season roast with lemon pepper and brown on both sides.
Add remaining ingredients and put lid on with the seal closed.
Switch to manual with the warmer turned off.
Set to high pressure for 60 minutes.
After cooking, natural release for 15 minutes and then switch to quick release if desired.
- Cooking time is in addition to the time it takes for the unit to reach pressure. Times may vary to reach pressure.
- If you would like to use a 5 lb roast, increase cooking time to 90 minutes.
- If you are using an 8-quart Instant Pot, you may need to use a half cup more liquid to make sure your Instant Pot will come up to pressure.
- You can find more electric pressure cooker recipes with our Recipe Finder.
- Check out all our favorite recommendations for cookbooks, slow cookers and low carb essentials in our Amazon Influencer Shop.
- As with any of our recipes, carb counts, calorie counts and nutritional information varies greatly. As a result, your nutritional content depends on which products you choose to use when cooking this dish.
- Finally, all electric pressure cookers cook differently, so cooking times are always a basic guideline. Recipes should always be tested first in your own electric pressure cooker and time adjusted as needed.