Instant Pot Dilly Roast
Are you looking for a delicious roast to make in your electric pressure cooker? Our Instant Pot Dilly Roast takes our 8 hour Crock Pot Dilly Roast and converts it into a recipe that is ready to eat in 90 minutes or less!
Prep Time15 mins
Cook Time1 hr
Total Time1 hr 30 mins
- 2 lb chuck roast
- lemon pepper seasoning -to taste
- 2 Tablespoons bacon grease
- 1 can cream of celery soup
- 2 Tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2/3 cups dill pickles – chopped we used spears
Turn your browning/saute feature on a 6 quart electric pressure cooker and heat bacon grease.
Season roast with lemon pepper and brown on both sides.
Add remaining ingredients and put lid on with the seal closed.
Switch to manual with the warmer turned off.
Set to high pressure for 60 minutes.
After cooking, natural release for 15 minutes and then switch to quick release if desired.
- Cooking time is in addition to the time it takes for the unit to reach pressure. Times may vary to reach pressure.
- If you would like to use a 5 lb roast, increase cooking time to 90 minutes.
- As with any of our recipes, calorie counts and nutritional information varies greatly depending on which products you choose to use when cooking this dish.