Crock Pot Chili Soup
7-Can Chili Soup altered from Gooseberry Patch's Slow-Cooker Christmas Favorites
Prep Time15 mins
Cook Time4 hrs
Total Time4 hrs 15 mins
Servings: 10 -12
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 onion diced
- 2 15- oz cans chili with or without beans
- 15-1/4 oz can corn
- 15 oz mixed vegetables
- 2 14-1/2 oz can diced tomatoes We used the roasted garlic and onion-- yum!
- 10-3/4 oz can tomato soup
- 2 c beef broth or water
- Garnish: sour cream shredded cheddar cheese
Brown your ground beef and onion in a skillet over medium heat and drain.
Place beef and onions in your crock pot.
Add all ingredients in cans (liquid and all) and broth/water.
Cover and cook on low for 4 hours.
Serve with sour cream and shredded cheddar cheese.
- I adapted this recipe from the 7 Can Chili Soup from Gooseberry Patch’s Slow-Cooker Christmas Favorites.
- If you are going to be busy opening 7 cans, might I recommend my very favorite can opener?
- If you don't have our seasoned ground beef already in your freezer to toss all together in a snap, I highly recommend one of my favorite stove-top safe slow cookers, but any 6 quart slow cooker would crock this soup up nicely.
- As with any of our recipes, calorie counts and nutritional information varies greatly depending on which products you choose to use when cooking this dish.
- All slow cookers cook differently, so cooking times are always a basic guideline and should always be tested first in your own slow cooker and time adjusted as needed.