How to Make Hot Dogs in an Instant Pot
Have a party or potluck coming up? Cooking Instant Pot Hot Dogs in Bulk is very easy. Learning how to use an electric pressure cooker to steam hot dogs is a great tip for parties and potlucks.
Prep Time1 min
Cook Time1 min
Total Time2 mins
Servings: 15 people
- 20-30 hot dogs
- 1 cup water
Pour water into the Instant Pot
Place hot dogs in the Instant Pot
Secure lid and make sure the vent is closed
Cook on low pressure for 1 minute
Quick release the vent to release the pressure
- It will take approximately 15 minutes for the Instant Pot to reach pressure before cooking for one minute.
- Our method was done using our 6 quart Instant Pot. Other sizes/models may perform differently.
- If you are using an 8-quart Instant Pot, you may need to use a half cup more liquid to make sure your Instant Pot will come up to pressure.
- You can find more electric pressure cooker recipes with our Recipe Finder.
- Check out all our favorite recommendations for cookbooks, slow cookers and low carb essentials in our Amazon Influencer Shop.
- As with any of our recipes, carb counts, calorie counts and nutritional information varies greatly. As a result, your nutritional content depends on which products you choose to use when cooking this dish.
- Finally, all electric pressure cookers cook differently, so cooking times are always a basic guideline. Recipes should always be tested first in your own electric pressure cooker and time adjusted as needed.