Crock Pot Mississippi Chicken Noodles Recipe:
Our Crock Pot Mississippi Chicken Noodles combines two of our favorite recipes to serve up the ultimate comfort food for your family dinner or holiday table.
Prep Time5 mins
Cook Time5 hrs
Total Time5 hrs 5 mins
Servings: 8 -10
- 3 lbs Boneless Skinless Chicken Thighs
- 1 Packet Ranch Dressing Mix
- 1 Packet AuJus Gravy Mix
- 1/4 Cup Butter sliced
- 6 Pepperoncini
- 4 Cups Chicken Broth
- 24 oz Bag Reames Frozen Egg Noodles
Place chicken in a 6 quart slow cooker.
Sprinkle with mixes and top with butter and pepperoncinis.
Cook on low for 4-5 hours until fork tender.
Taking two forks, shred chicken and mix well with juices.
Add broth and frozen noodles, mixing well to submerge noodles in liquid.
Cover and cook on high for 1-1.5 hours until noodles are tender.
- You can use chicken breasts instead of chicken thighs, just be sure not to overcook for best results. Cooking times will vary.
- If you would like a spicier result, add 1/2 cup of pepperoncini juice to the chicken before cooking.
- Check out all our favorite recommendations for cookbooks, slow cookers and low carb essentials in our Amazon Influencer Shop.
- As with any of our recipes, calorie counts and nutritional information varies greatly depending on which products you choose to use when cooking this dish.
- All slow cookers cook differently, so cooking times are always a basic guideline and should always be tested first in your own slow cooker and time adjusted as needed.