Crock Pot Pork Chops and Cabbage Recipe
Our Crock Pot Pork Chops and Cabbage is an delicious family meal that is so simple to make with just a handful of ingredients.
Prep Time5 mins
Cook Time5 hrs
Total Time5 hrs 5 mins
Servings: 8 -6
- 3 lbs Thick Cut Boneless Pork Chops
- Steak Seasoning -to Taste
- 1 Small Head of Cabbage - Chopped thinly (approximately 6 cups)
- 2 Cups Chicken Broth
- 1/2 cup Butter -sliced
Place your cabbage into a 6-7 quart slow cooker.
Pour broth over cabbage and place butter evenly on top.
Season pork chops on both sides with steak seasoning and place on top of cabbage, layering if necessary.
Cook on low for 5-6 hours or until pork chops are fork tender and cabbage has cooked through.
- Choosing thick chops and cutting your cabbage into thin pieces is important. The thick chops allow the pork to cook long enough for the cabbage to cook down and the small cabbage pieces will cook faster so that the pork doesn't overcook.
- We used our 7 quart Cuisinart to cook this up, but this dish would do well in any traditional 6 quart slow cooker or even the casserole crock.
- We also have an Electric Pressure Cooker Version of this recipe here: EPC Pork Chops and Cabbage.
- Looking for more recipes? Our Recipe Finder can help you find exactly what you need.
- Check out all our favorite recommendations for cookbooks, slow cookers and low carb essentials in our Amazon Influencer Shop.
- As with any of our recipes, carb counts, calorie counts and nutritional information varies greatly. As a result, your nutritional content depends on which products you choose to use when cooking this dish. The auto-calculation is just an automated estimate and should NOT be used for specific dietary needs.
- All slow cookers cook differently, so cooking times are always a basic guideline. Recipes should always be tested first in your own slow cooker and time adjusted as needed.
Calories: 342kcal | Carbohydrates: 3g | Protein: 39g | Fat: 19g | Saturated Fat: 9g | Cholesterol: 138mg | Sodium: 409mg | Potassium: 772mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 405IU | Vitamin C: 23.3mg | Calcium: 36mg | Iron: 1.3mg