Crock Pot Corn Casserole
This Crock Pot Corn Casserole recipe is phenomenal… and as someone who is VERY serious about her corn casseroles, that says a lot!
Prep Time10 mins
Cook Time2 hrs
Total Time2 hrs 10 mins
Servings: 8 people
- 8 oz Cream Cheese- Softened
- 2 Eggs Beaten
- 1/2 Cup Sugar
- 8 1/2 oz Corn Muffin Mix
- 2 1/2 Cups Frozen Corn
- 16 oz Can Creamed Corn
- 1 Cup Milk
- 2 Tbsp Butter-Melted
- 1 tsp Seasoned Salt
- 1/4 tsp Nutmeg
Grease a 6-quart slow cooker or line it with a liner. (I used my Hamilton Beach 3-in-1 Slow Cooker
In a bowl, combine cream cheese, eggs and sugar.
Mix in dry muffin mix and remaining ingredients.
Pour into slow cooker and cook on high for 2-4 hours, checking occasionally and turning crock insert when necessary to cook evenly.
- This recipe is from Gooseberry Patch's Slow Cooking All Year 'Round. I highly recommend this cookbook. It is one of my favorites.
- If crock pot liners are your thing, this is a recipe you might want to use them. (Psst... here is reusable liner we like for oval slow cookers.)
- I have recently been asked a lot about doubling this recipe for the holidays. If you need more than 8 servings, I would recommend making two batches in separate crocks vs. trying to double the recipe in the same slow cooker. I am concerned if you try to double it in the same crock pot that the middle may not get done. I would recommend playing it safe and making two batches instead of a double batch.
- Looking for more recipes? Our Recipe Finder can help you find exactly what you need.
- Check out all our favorite recommendations for cookbooks, slow cookers and low carb essentials in our Amazon Influencer Shop.
- As with any of our recipes, carb counts, calorie counts and nutritional information varies greatly. As a result, your nutritional content depends on which products you choose to use when cooking this dish. The auto-calculation is just an automated estimate and should NOT be used for specific dietary needs.
- Finally, all slow cookers cook differently, so cooking times are always a basic guideline. Recipes should always be tested first in your own slow cooker and time adjusted as needed.
Calories: 423kcal | Carbohydrates: 59g | Protein: 9g | Fat: 19g | Saturated Fat: 9g | Cholesterol: 83mg | Sodium: 846mg | Potassium: 356mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 23g | Vitamin A: 655IU | Vitamin C: 6.4mg | Calcium: 89mg | Iron: 1.6mg