Slow Cooker French Toast Casserole
Do you love French Toast as much as I do? This Slow Cooker French Toast Casserole is easy to make and one of our most popular recipes.
Prep Time4 hrs 15 mins
Cook Time4 hrs
Total Time8 hrs 15 mins
Servings: 8 servings
- 1 loaf French bread
- 6 eggs
- 2 cups milk
- 1 ½ teaspoons cinnamon
- ¼ cups butter softened
- ½ cup brown sugar packed
- ½ teaspoons vanilla
Take one loaf of French bread,cut it into cubes and place the bread cubes into a large bowl (and I mean large!).
In a different bowl, place your eggs, milk, vanilla and 1½ teaspoon of cinnamon and beat together until well blended.
Pour your egg and milk mixture over your bread cubes and stir/toss until all your bread is well coated.
Cover and place in your refrigerator for at least 4 hours or overnight.
Cut or mix together your butter and brown sugar.
Cover and place in your refrigerator until needed.
Pour your coated bread into your greased slow cooker.
Crumble your butter mixture over the top.
Cover and cook on low for 4 hours or high for 2 hours.
Let it cool down for about 15-20 minutes before serving.
- This recipe is altered from Gooseberry Patch's Slow Cooker Fall Favorites.
- You can use any 6 quart slow cooker to make this recipe.
- Make sure to use french bread not sandwich bread to make this recipe.
- Looking for more recipes? Our Recipe Finder can help you find exactly what you need.
- Check out all our favorite recommendations for cookbooks, slow cookers and low carb essentials in our Amazon Influencer Shop.
- As with any of our recipes, carb counts, calorie counts and nutritional information varies greatly. As a result, your nutritional content depends on which products you choose to use when cooking this dish. The auto-calculation is just an automated estimate and should NOT be used for specific dietary needs.
- All slow cookers cook differently, so cooking times are always a basic guideline. Recipes should always be tested first in your own slow cooker and time adjusted as needed.
Calories: 334kcal | Carbohydrates: 45g | Protein: 12g | Fat: 12g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 144mg | Sodium: 384mg | Potassium: 208mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 18g | Vitamin A: 455IU | Calcium: 127mg | Iron: 2.5mg