Crock Pot Scrambled Eggs
Need an easy way to make scrambled eggs for a crowd? Our Crock Pot Scrambled Eggs Recipe makes the fluffiest flavorful scrambled eggs and your slow cooker does all the work! This recipe is perfect for holiday breakfast or brunch OR to make to reheat for a hot breakfast for the week!
Prep Time5 mins
Cook Time1 hr
Total Time1 hr 5 mins
Servings: 8 -6
- 1.5 Tablespoon Butter melted
- 10 Large Eggs beaten
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 1.25 Cup Heavy Cream
- 2 Cups Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
Coat a 6-7 quart slow cooker well with butter.
Mix eggs and cream well and stir in cheese.
Pour Mixture into slow cooker.
Cook on high for 1-2 hours until eggs are set.
Gently fold in sides of set eggs to chop up eggs into scrambled egg consistency. Do not over stir.
- I prefer to use my non-stick multi-cookers to make crock pot scrambled eggs, but if you use a traditional slow cooker, just make sure to coat your crock well with butter so the eggs will lift away from the sides when it is time to "scramble" them.
- Do not over-stir your eggs at the end or they will loose their fluffiness.
- I have tried this recipe with cheddar instead of mozzarella and I did NOT like the results. The cheddar was too oily and the flavor was not as good. Mozzarella may seem like an odd choice, but trust me on this one ;).
- Looking for more recipes? Our Recipe Finder can help you find exactly what you need.
- Check out all our favorite recommendations for cookbooks, slow cookers and low carb essentials in our Amazon Influencer Shop.
- As with any of our recipes, carb counts, calorie counts and nutritional information varies greatly. As a result, your nutritional content depends on which products you choose to use when cooking this dish. The auto-calculation is just an automated estimate and should NOT be used for specific dietary needs.
- All slow cookers cook differently, so cooking times are always a basic guideline. Recipes should always be tested first in your own slow cooker and time adjusted as needed.
Calories: 303kcal | Carbohydrates: 2g | Protein: 14g | Fat: 27g | Saturated Fat: 15g | Cholesterol: 281mg | Sodium: 280mg | Potassium: 125mg | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 1075IU | Vitamin C: 0.2mg | Calcium: 196mg | Iron: 1.1mg