Easy Crock Pot Chicken and Noodles
Easy Crock Pot Chicken and Noodles from Gooseberry Patch's Slow Cooker Christmas Favorites
- 3 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast
- 21.5 oz Cans of Cream of Chicken Soup (2-10.75 oz cans)
- 42 oz Chicken Broth (3-14 oz cans)
- 1/2 Cup Butter sliced
- Poultry Seasoning to taste
- 12 oz Pkg Wide Egg Noodles uncooked
Place all ingredients (except noodles) in slow cooker.
Cook on low for 8 hours (or 4 on high) until chicken is tender.
Shred chicken and return to pot with uncooked noodles and stir well.
Cover and cook for 45 minutes or until noodles are tender.
- As with any of our recipes, carb counts, calorie counts and nutritional information varies greatly depending on which products you choose to use when cooking this dish.
- All slow cookers cook differently, so cooking times are always a basic guideline and should always be tested first in your own slow cooker and time adjusted as needed.
- Check out our favorite Slow Cookers, Pressure Cookers, Multi-Cookers and Air Fryers in our Amazon Influencer Shop.