Easy Crock Pot Chicken and Noodles
Easy Crock Pot Chicken and Noodles from Gooseberry Patch's Slow Cooker Christmas Favorites
- 3 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast
- 2 10 3/4 oz Cans of Cream of Chicken Soup
- 3 14 oz Cans of Chicken Broth
- 1/2 Cup Butter- Sliced
- Poultry Seasoning- To Taste
- 12 oz Pkg Wide Egg Noodles- Uncooked
Place all ingredients (except noodles) in slow cooker.
Cook on low for 8 hours (or 4 on high) until chicken is tender.
Shred chicken and return to pot with uncooked noodles and stir well.
Cover and cook for 45 minutes or until noodles are tender.
- As with any of our recipes, carb counts, calorie counts and nutritional information varies greatly depending on which products you choose to use when cooking this dish.
- All slow cookers cook differently, so cooking times are always a basic guideline and should always be tested first in your own slow cooker and time adjusted as needed.
- Check out our favorite Slow Cookers, Pressure Cookers, Multi-Cookers and Air Fryers in our Amazon Influencer Shop.