BEST Low Carb BBQ Sauce
Are you looking for a really good Low Carb BBQ Sauce? This sweet and tangy sauce is the BEST Low Carb BBQ Sauce I have had! The smoky sweet flavor is the perfect BBQ sauce alternative on BBQ Chicken or Ribs.
Servings: 10 people
Blend all ingredients together well in a small sauce pan.
Over medium heat, bring the mixture to a simmer and simmer for 10 minutes to thicken sauce, stirring occasionally.
Remove from heat and use as desired. Store leftovers in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to a week.
- We love using this Low Carb BBQ Sauce in our favorite recipes that call for BBQ sauce to lower the carb count. It tastes more like our favorite sweet and smoky carb-filled bbq sauces than a lot of the pre-bottled low carb bbq sauces on the market.
- We provided an amazon referral link to our favorite sugar alternative, however if you want to make a bulk purchase, you may find it cheaper to buy directly from Sukrin (not sponsored-- just what we use).
- Looking for more recipes? Our Recipe Finder can help you find exactly what you need.
- Check out all our favorite recommendations for cookbooks, slow cookers and low carb essentials in our Amazon Influencer Shop.
- As with any of our recipes, carb counts, calorie counts and nutritional information varies greatly. As a result, your nutritional content depends on which products you choose to use when cooking this dish. The auto-calculation is just an automated estimate and should NOT be used for specific dietary needs.
- Cooking times are always a basic guideline. Recipes should always be tested first in your own slow cooker and time adjusted as needed.
Calories: 15kcal | Carbohydrates: 2g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 418mg | Potassium: 42mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 8IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 9mg | Iron: 1mg | Net Carbs: 1g