Slow Cooker Texas Chili
Are you looking for a yummy crock pot texas-style chili? Our Slow Cooker Texas Chili is a great low carb chili recipe for your crock pot!
- 3 lbs Beef Stew Meat
- 1 Tablespoon Minced Garlic we used freeze dried
- 1/4 Cup Chili Powder
- Red Pepper Flakes to taste
- 1 Tablespoon Oregano
- 1 Tablespoon Cumin
- 2 Cubes Beef Bouillon
- Salt and Pepper to Taste
- 14.5 oz Can of Beef Broth
- 1/2 Medium Onion- Chopped
- Garnish: Sour Cream Lime and Avocado
- Recipe adapted from The Everyday Low Carb Slow Cooker Cookbook.
- Adjust level of red pepper flakes to make chili as hot or mild as you would like.
- I really enjoyed using my Instant Pot Gem Multicooker (note: it is not a pressure cooker) to cook this up in our camper kitchen because it both cooks a little less hot than some of my slow cookers AND it has a delay start feature that let's me program when the slow cooker starts cooking.
- As with any of our recipes, calorie counts and nutritional information varies greatly depending on which products you choose to use when cooking this dish.
- All slow cookers cook differently, so cooking times are always a basic guideline and should always be tested first in your own slow cooker and time adjusted as needed.