Crock Pot Peachy Topping
No matter the season, this Crock Pot Peachy Topping is going to satisfy your sweet tooth! You can make it with fresh, frozen or canned peaches!
Prep Time5 mins
Cook Time2 hrs
Total Time2 hrs 5 mins
Servings: 6 people
- 1/3 cup biscuit baking mix
- 2/3 cup old fashioned oats uncooked
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar packed
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 4 cups fresh peaches peeled, pitted and sliced OR 4 cups frozen peaches, thawed OR 2 15oz cans of peaches, drained
- vanilla ice cream
In a large bowl, mix together your dry ingredients
Toss your peaches in your dry ingredients mixture
Pour your peach mixture into a 6-quart lightly greased slow cooker
Cover and cook on high for 2-3 hours
Serve over vanilla ice cream
- This recipe is great for many reasons, but being able to make it with fresh, frozen or canned peaches is definitely a biggie!
- As with any of our recipes, calorie counts and nutritional information varies greatly depending on which products you choose to use when cooking this dish.
- All slow cookers cook differently, so cooking times are always a basic guideline and should always be tested first in your own slow cooker and time adjusted as needed.