Low Carb Instant Pot Creamy Pizza Soup
Are you looking for easy instant pot or electric pressure cooker recipes? This Low Carb Instant Pot Creamy Pizza Soup is so easy to toss together and so delicious no one would ever guess it was low carb!
Prep Time15 mins
Cook Time15 mins
Total Time30 mins
- 1-2 lbs Ground Sausage – Browned
- 2 Cups Marinara Sauce We used our favorite low carb sauce.
- 14.5 oz Can Beef Broth
- 1 Cup Water
- 16 oz Cream Cheese- Cubed
- 4 oz Mushrooms – Drained
- 2.25 oz Black Olives – Drained
- 1 Tablespoon Italian Seasoning
- 1 Cup Mini Pepperoni or chopped regular pepperoni
- Optional- Garnish Mozzarella
Brown sausage in 6 quart Instant Pot
on saute feature.
Add broth to scrape any brown bits off the bottom of the pot and turn off saute feature.
Add remaining ingredients except cream cheese and garnish.
Seal lid and cook on high pressure (with the warming feature off) for 15 minutes.
Naturally release for 15 minutes before turning to quick release.
Stir in cream cheese and serve topped with mozzarella cheese.
- If eating low carb, make sure to read labels. Marinara can drastically change the carb count. This is the lowest carb marinara I have been able to find. It is pricey, but it tastes amazing.
- If you enjoy sausage as much as we do, make sure to use 2 lbs to make your soup extra meaty. If you are a pepperoni fan instead, use 1 lb and double up your pepperoni.
- We calculated this recipe to be approximately 3 net carbs per serving using the ingredients we used. As with any of our recipes, carb counts and nutritional information varies greatly depending on which products you choose to use when cooking this dish.