Slow Cooker Rotisserie Style Chicken
Super easy slow cooker recipe for a flavorful, tender whole chicken.
Prep Time5 mins
Cook Time8 hrs
- 1 Whole Chicken- Rinsed and Patted Dry
- Lawry's Seasoned Salt- To Taste
- 4-6 Sprigs of Fresh Rosemary or 1-2 Tbsp Dried Rosemary
Spray the chicken lightly with oil.
Place the chicken breast side down into the slow cooker
Sprinkle liberally with the seasoned salt.
Arrange rosemary around the chicken.
Cook on low for 6-8 hours
- We make this Slow Cooker Rotisserie Chicken in a 6 quart Slow Cooker.
- My family peels away the skin from this recipe. If you have a family that enjoys eating the skin, you may want to pop your whole chicken into a broiler safe pan and broil for a few minutes to crisp up the skin.
- Looking for more recipes? Our Recipe Finder can help you find exactly what you need.
- Check out all our favorite recommendations for cookbooks, slow cookers and low carb essentials in our Amazon Influencer Shop.
- As with any of our recipes, carb counts, calorie counts and nutritional information varies greatly. As a result, your nutritional content depends on which products you choose to use when cooking this dish. The auto-calculation is just an automated estimate and should NOT be used for specific dietary needs.
- Finally, all slow cookers cook differently, so cooking times are always a basic guideline. Recipes should always be tested first in your own slow cooker and time adjusted as needed.