Crispy Slow Cooker Chicken
Do you like roasting a whole chicken in your slow cooker but you wish the skin would crisp up like those grocery store rotisserie chicken? This Crispy Slow Cooker Chicken is for you!
Prep Time5 mins
Cook Time6 hrs
Total Time6 hrs 5 mins
Servings: 6 people
- 1 Whole Chicken
- Lawry's Seasoned Salt- To Taste
Spray the chicken lightly with oil.
Place the chicken breast side down into the 6-quart slow cooker
Sprinkle liberally with the seasoned salt.
Cook on low for 6-8 hours
Carefully remove chicken from pot and place in an oven safe pan.
Broil for 5 minutes until skin is nice a crispy.
- Looking for more recipes? Our Recipe Finder can help you find exactly what you need.
- Check out all our favorite recommendations for cookbooks, slow cookers and low carb essentials in our Amazon Influencer Shop.
- As with any of our recipes, carb counts, calorie counts and nutritional information varies greatly. As a result, your nutritional content depends on which products you choose to use when cooking this dish. The auto-calculation is just an automated estimate and should NOT be used for specific dietary needs.
- Finally, all slow cookers cook differently, so cooking times are always a basic guideline. Recipes should always be tested first in your own slow cooker and time adjusted as needed.
Calories: 273kcal | Protein: 24g | Fat: 19g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 95mg | Sodium: 89mg | Potassium: 240mg | Vitamin A: 3.6% | Vitamin C: 2.5% | Calcium: 1.4% | Iron: 6.3%