Creamy Ranch Crock Pot Potatoes
You are going to fall in love with these simple, yet flavorful Creamy Ranch Crock Pot Potatoes!
Prep Time20 mins
Cook Time2 hrs
Total Time2 hrs 20 mins
Servings: 5 people
- 6 potatoes pealed and cut into large cubes
- 8 oz pkg cream cheese softened
- 1/4 c butter softened
- 1 oz pkg of ranch dressing mix
- 1 t dried parley flakes
Put water on to boil in a large pan.
Peel and cut up 6 potatoes and place in boiling water for about 15-20 minutes, until fork tender
Drain water and mash potatoes
Mix in the cream cheese, butter, ranch dressing mix and parsley
Spoon into a lightly greased slow cooker
Cover and cook on low for 2-4 hours
- As with any of our recipes, calorie counts and nutritional information varies greatly depending on which products you choose to use when cooking this dish.
- All slow cookers cook differently, so cooking times are always a basic guideline and should always be tested first in your own slow cooker and time adjusted as needed.