Easy Crock Pot Lasagna
Fantastic Easy Crock Pot Lasagna Recipe adapted from Red Gold.
Prep Time20 mins
Cook Time4 hrs
- 1/2 Cup Water
- 28 oz Can Red Gold Crushed Tomatoes
- 2 14.5 oz Cans Red Gold Diced Tomatoes with Basil Garlic and Oregano
- 1 tsp Italian Seasoning
- Salt to Taste
- 16 oz Traditional Lasagna Noodles- Uncooked
- 15 oz Lowfat Ricotta
- 1 lb Sausage- Browned and Drained
- 14 oz Canned Mushrooms- Drained
- 3 Cups Shredded Mozzarella
- 1/2 Cup Shredded Parm
Mix together tomatoes, water and seasonings.
Place 1 cup of sauce in the bottom of your slow cooker.
Place first layer of noodles and top with 1/3 of ricotta cheese, 1 cup of sauce, 1/3 of sausage, 1/3 of mushrooms and 1/4 of mozzarella.
Repeat layers until out of ricotta, sausage and mushrooms.
Top with noodles then pour all remaining sauce over top and cover with remaining mozzarella and Parmesan cheese.
Cover and cook on high for 4 hours.
If time allows, for best flavor refrigerate overnight before slicing and reheating to serve.