Crock Pot Chicken Pot Pie
If you are looking for a yummy comfort food recipe, you should try this Crock Pot Chicken Pot Pie. This recipe takes tender chicken with vegetables in a creamy gravy and serves it over hot flaky biscuits. Yum!
Prep Time15 mins
Cook Time6 hrs
Total Time6 hrs 15 mins
Servings: 8 -6
- 32 oz chicken broth
- 2 cans of cream of chicken soup 10 3/4 oz cans
- 2 c milk
- 3 boneless skinless chicken breasts cooked and cubed
- 2 c frozen peas and carrots
- 1 t salt
- 1 1/2 t pepper
- 4 T cornstarch
- 4 T water
- Biscuits- baked
Put the first seven ingredients in a 6-quart crock pot and stir well
Cover and cook on low for 6-7 hours or high for 3-3 1/2 hours
Once hot and bubbly, remove 4 cups of gravy
Place gravy in saucepan over medium-high heat
Mix water and cornstarch together
When gravy comes to a boil, add cornstarch and water mixture
Stir continually until gravy thickens
When gravy thickens, remove from heat and pour back into crock pot
Mix well and serve over biscuits.
- This recipe was adapted from one found in Gooseberry Patch’s Slow Cooking All Year ‘Round.
- You can make this one pot meal in any 6 quart slow cooker.
- Looking for more recipes? Our Recipe Finder can help you find exactly what you need.
- Check out all our favorite recommendations for cookbooks, slow cookers and low carb essentials in our Amazon Influencer Shop.
- As with any of our recipes, carb counts, calorie counts and nutritional information varies greatly. As a result, your nutritional content depends on which products you choose to use when cooking this dish. The auto-calculation is just an automated estimate and should NOT be used for specific dietary needs.
- Finally, all slow cookers cook differently, so cooking times are always a basic guideline. Recipes should always be tested first in your own slow cooker and time adjusted as needed.
Calories: 174kcal | Carbohydrates: 11g | Protein: 22g | Fat: 5g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 60mg | Sodium: 860mg | Potassium: 558mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 3450IU | Vitamin C: 12.9mg | Calcium: 91mg | Iron: 1mg