Easy Crock Pot Ham
Super easy ham in a crock pot recipe!
Prep Time5 mins
Cook Time6 hrs
- 7- 9.5 lb Ham
- Juice from 20 oz Can of Pineapple Rings
- 1 Cup Brown Sugar
Place ham in slow cooker.
Pour juice over top and pack ham with brown sugar.
Cook on low for 6-8 hours
- If you are looking for more ham recipes, you can find a full listing of all our holiday ham recipes here.
- You will need to pick out your ham to fit inside your slow cooker or cut it down to fit. We typically try to find a 6-7 lb ham that is the right shape for the 6-8 quart slow cooker we are wanting to use. If your ham is just a little too big to get the lid on tight you can wrap aluminum foil around the outside of the lid to keep the heat in.
- We use a fully cooked ham in this recipe. Check your ham's packaging to see if there are any specific temperatures your ham needs to cook to per the brand's suggestion. If a specific temperature is necessary, we love using this meat thermometer while we crock pot cook. We love that you can leave the probe inside the slow cooker and it will ring an alarm when the ham reaches the correct temperature.
- Cooking times will vary GREATLY on this recipe depending on your ham size/shape and how hot your slow cooker cooks. Check it regularly to make sure that you do not over cook your ham. All slow cookers cook differently, so cooking times are always a basic guideline and should always be tested first in your own slow cooker and time adjusted as needed.
- As with any of our recipes, carb counts, calorie counts and nutritional information varies greatly depending on which products you choose to use when cooking this dish.