Slow Cooker Ranch Pork Chops
What's a girl to do with pork chops staring at their expiration date and no time to run to the store? How about these Slow Cooker Ranch Pork Chops? Only three ingredients and so delicious!!!
Prep Time5 mins
Cook Time4 mins
Total Time4 hrs 5 mins
- 4 boneless pork chops
- 1- 1 oz packet of ranch dressing
- 2- 10 3/4 oz can of cream of chicken soup
Place your pork chops in the bottom of your slow cooker.
Sprinkle your ranch dressing packet over the top of your pork chops evenly.
Spread your cream of chicken soup over the top of your pork chops and ranch seasoning.
Mix ranch dressing packet and soup together.
Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours or on high for 3-4 hours.
Serve over a bed of rice.
- Check out all our favorite recommendations for cookbooks, slow cookers and low carb essentials in our Amazon Influencer Shop.
- You can find more pork recipes with our Recipe Finder.
- As with any of our recipes, carb counts, calorie counts and nutritional information varies greatly. Your nutritional content depends on which products you choose to use when cooking this dish.
- All slow cookers cook differently, so cooking times are always a basic guideline. Recipes should always be tested first in your own slow cooker and time adjusted as needed.