Extra Cheesy Crock Pot Mac and Cheese
A cheese lover's Mac and Cheese! Extra Cheesy Crock Pot Mac and Cheese from Gooseberry Patch's Slow Cooker Fall Favorites is perfect for your next family gathering or potluck with friends!
Prep Time5 mins
Cook Time1 hr 30 mins
Servings: 8 -10
- 8 oz. package shredded Italian 3 cheese blend
- 8 oz. package shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 2 eggs lightly beaten
- 12 oz. can evaporated milk
- 1.5 cups milk
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2.5 cups small shell pasta uncooked
In a bowl, combine cheeses and set aside.
In a different bowl whisk together remaining ingredients except pasta.
Add pasta and 3 c. of cheese and stir well.
Pour mixture into a lightly greased slow cooker.
Sprinkle with 3/4 c. cheese.
Refrigerate remaining cheese.
Cover and cook on low for 1-4 hours (depending on your crockpot) until cheese is melted and creamy and pasta is tender.
Optional: Sprinkle servings evenly with remaining cheese.
- As with any of our recipes, carb counts, calorie counts and nutritional information varies greatly depending on which products you choose to use when cooking this dish.
- All slow cookers cook differently, so cooking times are always a basic guideline and should always be tested first in your own slow cooker and time adjusted as needed.
- Check out our favorite Slow Cookers, Pressure Cookers, Multi-Cookers and Air Fryersin our Amazon Influencer Shop.