Electric Pressure Cooker Chicken Noodles
Are you looking for a great Instant Pot recipe for Chicken Noodles? Our Electric Pressure Cooker Chicken Noodles Recipe is so easy to throw together and has that old fashioned comfort food flavor ready in minutes!
Prep Time5 mins
Cook Time30 mins
Total Time35 mins
- 2.5 lbs Chicken Tenders
- Salt and Pepper
- 1.5 teaspoons Poultry Seasoning
- 8 Cups Chicken Broth
- 24 oz Frozen egg noodles
Season with Salt, Pepper and Poultry Seasoning.
Add broth, noodles and stir.
Cook on manual on high pressure for 5 minutes and use natural release, making sure the warming feature is turned off. (DO NOT use quick release.)
- We made this in a 6 quart pot. Do not use a smaller size pot or it will likely boil over.
- If you do not have an electric pressure cooker, you can use our Slow Cooker Chicken Noodles Recipe.
- Since the broth has a lot of salt in it, you may want to salt lightly to begin with and then adjust your seasoning at the end of cooking as needed.
- If you use another form of chicken other than the chicken tenders, you will likely need to adjust your cooking time.
- There is a lot of broth in this dish so do NOT use quick release.
- We love to use Reames Egg Noodles in our dishes. Readers often ask where to buy frozen egg noodles. You can usually find them near the other frozen pastas or breads in the freezer aisle. Here is a link to find the egg noodles we use.
- If you choose to use dry noodles instead, I would put them in first on the bottom and make sure they are completely submerged in the liquid under the chicken. If any noodles do not fully cook after pressure, just flip to saute and boil with lid off until they become tender. Or, you can wait to add the dry noodles after you release the pressure and remove the lid. Just switch to saute and add noodles. Boil until tender.
- This is a recipe that we have tested in our Ninja Foodi, Instant Pot and Crock Pot Express but you should be able to make it in any 6-8 quart electric pressure cooker.
- Looking for more recipes? Our Recipe Finder can help you find exactly what you need.
- Check out all our favorite recommendations for cookbooks, slow cookers and low carb essentials in our Amazon Influencer Shop.
- As with any of our recipes, carb counts, calorie counts and nutritional information varies greatly. As a result, your nutritional content depends on which products you choose to use when cooking this dish. The auto-calculation is just an automated estimate and should NOT be used for specific dietary needs.
- Finally, all electric pressure cookers cook differently, so cooking times are always a basic guideline. Recipes should always be tested first in your own electric pressure cooker and time adjusted as needed.
Calories: 401kcal | Carbohydrates: 49g | Protein: 35g | Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 130mg | Sodium: 834mg | Potassium: 736mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 85IU | Vitamin C: 14.5mg | Calcium: 44mg | Iron: 2.2mg