Crock Pot Turkey Tortilla Soup
Crock Pot Turkey Tortilla Soup: Are you looking for a great leftover turkey recipe that takes holiday leftovers and gives them a whole new flavor. Our Crock Pot Turkey Tortilla Soup does just that! (Psst.. if you don't have turkey leftovers, you can always use chicken.)
Prep Time5 mins
Cook Time6 hrs
Total Time6 hrs 5 mins
- 15 oz jar of favorite salsa
- 2 15 oz cans diced tomatoes with lime and cilantro
- 11 oz can Fiesta or Mexicorn drained (you can use regular corn)
- 2 15 oz cans of beans of your choice drained and rinsed (we used pinto and northern beans)
- 1 envelope taco seasoning
- 1 cup water
- 2 Cups Cooked Turkey or Chicken- Shredded
- Garnish: crushed tortilla chips shredded cheese, Greek yogurt or sour cream
Mix all the ingredients except garnish in a 6 quart slow cooker.
Cook on low for 4-6 hours stirring occasionally.
Serve in bowls and top with garnish.