Crock Pot Spaghetti with Homemade Meatballs
Are you looking for an easy homemade meatball recipe for your spaghetti? Our Crock pot Spaghetti with Homemade Meatballs is so simple to make and oh-so yummy!
Prep Time10 mins
Cook Time8 hrs
Total Time8 hrs 10 mins
Servings: 8 -6
- 48 oz favorite spaghetti sauce
- 1.5 cups water
- 1/2 lb ground pork
- 1/2 lb ground beef
- salt and pepper
- 1/2 cup panko bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella or Parmesan
- 1 egg beaten
- 2 Tablespoons dried basil
- 1 Tablespoon Italian herb mix
- 8 oz spaghetti noodles uncooked, broken into thirds
- Toppings- Shredded Mozzarella or Parmesan
Pour one jar of sauce into the bottom of your crock pot
In a bowl mix your meats, milk, bread crumbs, cheese, egg and seasonings/herbs.
Blend well and then form into 10-12 large meatballs.
Place the meatballs in your crock pot in a single layer and then top with other jar of sauce.
Add your water and cook on high for 4 hours or low for 6-8.
Stir well and sprinkle broken pasta pieces and stir again.
Cook for 30-60 min on high or until pasta is done.
Stir well and serve with additional cheese.
- We used our 6 quart slow cooker to make this recipe. I highly recommend using a 6 quart slow cooker so that your meatballs can lay in a single layer.
- I have made this dish using both Parmesan and Mozzarella cheeses and I like them both.
- I have tried cooking this with the pasta in the dish for the entire length of cooking and the spaghetti turns to mush, so I highly recommend just adding it at the end like noted in the recipe.
- I like to break the pasta up into three sections so it tends to stick to itself less in cooking
- Click here for the Electric Pressure Cooker version of this recipe.
- Looking for more recipes? Our Recipe Finder can help you find exactly what you need.
- Check out all our favorite recommendations for cookbooks, slow cookers and low carb essentials in our Amazon Influencer Shop.
- As with any of our recipes, carb counts, calorie counts and nutritional information varies greatly. As a result, your nutritional content depends on which products you choose to use when cooking this dish. The auto-calculation is just an automated estimate and should NOT be used for specific dietary needs.
- All slow cookers cook differently, so cooking times are always a basic guideline. Recipes should always be tested first in your own slow cooker and time adjusted as needed.
Calories: 345kcal | Carbohydrates: 34g | Protein: 19g | Fat: 15g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 67mg | Sodium: 1014mg | Potassium: 849mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 9g | Vitamin A: 844IU | Vitamin C: 12mg | Calcium: 125mg | Iron: 4mg | Net Carbs: 30g