Crock Pot Spaghetti with Homemade Meatballs
Are you looking for an easy homemade meatball recipe for your spaghetti? Our Crock pot Spaghetti with Homemade Meatballs is so simple to make and oh-so yummy!
Prep Time10 mins
Cook Time8 hrs
Total Time8 hrs 10 mins
Servings: 6 -8
- 2 24oz jars of favorite spaghetti sauce
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1/2 lb ground pork
- 1/2 lb ground beef
- salt and pepper
- 1/2 cup panko bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella or Parmesan
- 1 egg- beaten
- 2 Tablespoons dried basil
- 1 Tablespoon Italian herb mix
- 8 oz spaghetti noodles- uncooked broken into thirds
- Toppings- Shredded Mozzarella or Parmesan
Pour one jar of sauce into the bottom of your crock pot
In a bowl mix your meats, milk, bread crumbs, cheese, egg and seasonings/herbs.
Blend well and then form into 10-12 large meatballs.
Place the meatballs in your crock pot in a single layer and then top with other jar of sauce.
Add your water and cook on high for 4 hours or low for 6-8.
Stir well and sprinkle broken pasta pieces and stir again.
Cook for 30-60 min on high or until pasta is done.
Stir well and serve with additional cheese.