Crock Pot Mississippi Whole Chicken
This Crock Pot Mississippi Whole Chicken is so easy to make and a winner every time!
Prep Time5 mins
Cook Time4 hrs
Total Time4 hrs 5 mins
Servings: 4 -6 servings
Unwrap your chicken and take out the fun stuff from inside
Lay your chicken in the bottom of your slow cooker
Sprinkle your mixes on top
Slice your butter and place evenly on top
Add your peppers all around your chicken
Cover and cook on low for 4-5 hours
Scrape your excess seasonings off the top of your chicken into your cooking liquid
Place your chicken in a serving or baking dish
Mix together the excess seasonings with the cooking liquid and pour over your chicken
Place your pepperoncinis around your chicken
- If you need an easy recipe, be it for time reasons or to build your confidence in cooking your skills with your crock pot, this Crock Pot Mississippi Whole Chicken would be a great recipe for you to make!
- Don't worry if you aren't a pepperoncini fan, Cris taught me that you don't have to eat them, they just really add to the flavor!
- I used good ol' Sir Hamilton (my Hamilton Beach Programmable Insulated 6-quart crock pot) for this yummy Crock Pot Mississippi Whole Chicken, and it worked perfectly. I mean, come on, it is Sir Hamilton! He delivers every single time!
- Check out all our favorite recommendations for cookbooks, slow cookers and low carb essentials in our Amazon Influencer Shop.
- We make this recipe low carb by using the lowest carb mixes we can find.
- You can find more low carb recipes in our Low Carb Recipe Library that we update weekly.
- As with any of our recipes, carb counts, calorie counts and nutritional information varies greatly. Your nutritional content depends on which products you choose to use when cooking this dish.
- All slow cookers cook differently, so cooking times are always a basic guideline. Recipes should always be tested first in your own slow cooker and time adjusted as needed.