Crock Pot Bourbon Chicken
Delicious Crock Pot Bourbon Chicken the entire family with love!
Prep Time5 mins
Cook Time2 hrs 20 mins
Total Time2 hrs 25 mins
Servings: 4 servings
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken , cut into bite-size pieces
- 1/2 cup teriyaki sauce
- 1/2 cup chicken broth or bourbon
- 2 Tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon mustard
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 Tablespoon dried minced onions
- 1/8 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 Tablespoon corn starch
- 1 Tablespoon water
- rice prepared
Spray your crock pot with cooking spray
Place your chicken pieces in your crock pot
Mix together remaining ingredients (except for cornstarch, water and rice) until well blended
Pour over chicken
Cover and cook for 2-4 hours on low.
*Note: If you need a longer cook time, don't cut your chicken until just before serving - Also, if your sauce is not as thick as you would like, please see the note at the bottom of this post.*
Remove your chicken from your slow cooker and keep warm
Mix together your cornstarch and water in a coffee cup
Pour your sauce and cornstarch mixture into a skillet on your stove over medium-high heat and bring to a boil
Turn your stove down to a simmer, stirring your sauce frequently until your sauce reaches the desired thickness
Serve your chicken on a bed of rice drizzled with the sauce
- For this quick and delicious Crock Pot Bourbon Chicken, I used my 3 qt crock pot. It was the perfect size for this smaller portion meal.
- Looking for more recipes? Our Recipe Finder can help you find exactly what you need.
- Check out all our favorite recommendations for cookbooks, slow cookers and low carb essentials in our Amazon Influencer Shop.
- As with any of our recipes, carb counts, calorie counts and nutritional information varies greatly. As a result, your nutritional content depends on which products you choose to use when cooking this dish. The auto-calculation is just an automated estimate and should NOT be used for specific dietary needs.
- All slow cookers cook differently, so cooking times are always a basic guideline. Recipes should always be tested first in your own slow cooker and time adjusted as needed.
Calories: 340kcal | Carbohydrates: 46g | Protein: 28g | Fat: 5g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 71mg | Sodium: 1567mg | Potassium: 615mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 41g | Vitamin C: 4mg | Calcium: 44mg | Iron: 1.5mg